Ongoing and bespoke consulting services
MZA has been providing “ongoing” and “bespoke” consulting services to the communications industry for more than 30-years.
These services assist vendors, investors, service providers and channel participants with a valuable insight into opportunities and dynamics within the communications market.
All MZA services are supported by our comprehensive Enquiry Service which allows our users to ask questions directly to relevant analysts with an unrivalled response time.
Our continuous, subscription service analysis areas include the following topics:
- Regular competitor shipment analysis and reviews
- Installed base historic and forecast trend analysis
- Market size and segmentation historic and forecast trend analysis
- Pricing and Market value historic and forecast trend analysis
- Competitor pricing analysis
- Distribution channel analysis
This analysis is provided with a detailed geographic breakdown.
Bespoke consulting services
Over the past 30-years MZA has built up considerable experience and expertise in the area of bespoke consulting engagements. These bespoke consulting engagements cover a range of solution areas including:
- Communications Platforms
- Wired and Wireless Communications devices
- UC and Collaboration services and solutions
- Contact Centre and Customer Care solutions
- Hosted/Cloud Business Telephony and UCaaS solutions
Within these areas, MZA has particular expertise in the following areas:
- Market research
- Product and service definition
- Distribution channels
- Competitive evaluation
- Pricing strategy and structure
- Strategic marketing
- Due diligence
MZA can add value and insight to industry and vendors events by providing our insight on current and future market trends within the industry. Topics include overall market analysis, competitor analysis and channel analysis.
All MZA services are fully supported by our Enquiry Service which allows direct access to our analysts and their knowledge base.
We aim to respond to all client enquiries within 48-hours of receipt.