Unified Communications Applications Analysis and Insight
MZA’s Unified Communications Applications insight service analyses development of the market for specific solutions which enable improved internal and external communication and collaboration effectiveness. The development of Unified Communications applications and solutions has been a key subject of discussion and solution development over the past few years. Unified Communications applications provide tools that enable individuals and groups of users (both internal and external parties) to interact, work on shared tasks and share content in real-time and non-real-time. This analysis evaluates the ongoing opportunity and level of adoption for a number of key UC and collaborative applications, solutions and services. Analysis is provided for 3 historic and 5 forecast years.
Topics of analysis include:
- Average end user price progression
- Installed base development by segment
- Market size development by segment
- Market value development
- Competitor Market Shares
Analysis is provided by market segment and by geography.
Segments analysed include:
- Meeting/Conferencing solutions and services (audio, video, web)
- Team Collaboration solutions
- Messaging and client solutions (voicemail, UM, enteprise IM, desktop clients, mobile clients)
- Videoconferencing endpoints
Please click here to view information on geographic coverage for each region.
- Excel spreadsheet and pivot table analysis
- Supporting powerpoint analysis outlining key market trends and research findings
- Access to MZA Enquiry Service
- Web breifings from analysts on research findings
For further information or price quotations, please contact us.