Hosted/Cloud Business Telephony Analysis and Insight
Organisations are looking for flexible and affordable deployment options for communications solutions. A desire to pay on an opex rather than capex basis, and pay only for those services and capabilities deployed, together with a desire for agility and flexibility, has driven increasing availability of cloud and hosted telephony services.
This service evaluates the uptake of hosted/cloud telephony services by technology segment and size of deployment as well as comparing and contrasting the relative growth rates in premises based v cloud deployments.
The analysis provides a complete view of both the hosted/cloud market opportunity but also compares and contrasts against existing premises based deployments.
Analysis is provided on:
- User base, market and market value development by size of deployment (4 size segments detailed)
- User base, market and market value development by technology type (public v private cloud, single instance v multi-instance v multi-tenant solutions)
- Key providers active in each region/country covered
- Excel spreadsheet and pivot table analysis
- Supporting powerpoint analysis
- Access to MZA Enquiry Service
- Provision of analyst web briefings on key research findings
For further information, or price quotations, please contact us.
Call Control Analysis
In addition to our Hosted/Cloud Telephony Analysis, you may also be interested in our Call Control Platform analysis