Contact Centre Solutions Analysis and Insight
MZA’s Contact Centre analysis includes detailed analysis of market sizing and trends in respect of contact centre technology adoption for all key Global regions and countries. It evaluates the ongoing trend towards multi-channel solutions from voice only solutions and the relative performance of the key vendors active in the market.
The CCaaS module extends coverage to evaluate the growing installed base of contact Centre-as-a-service solutions. This provides regional level analysis for historic and forecast years.
The analysis covers 3 historic years and 5 forecast years.
Topics of analysis include:
- Average end user price progression – equipment vs installation vs maintenance
- Installed base development by size segment
- Distribution channel dynamics and shares
- Market size development by size segment and technology
- Market size voice only v multi-channel contact centres
- Market value development
- Competitor Market Shares
Additional new analysis provides an additional module evaluating the evolution of the Contact Centre as a Service market at a global and regional level.
Analysis is provided by market segment and by geography.
Segments analysed include:
- Multimedia v single media contact centre agents
- Progression to IP based contact centres
Click here to view information on geographic coverage for each region.
- Excel spreadsheet and pivot table analysis
- Supporting powerpoint analysis outlining key market trends and research findings
- Access to MZA Enquiry Service
- Web briefings from analysts on research findings
For further information, or price quotations please contact us.