Communications Devices Analysis and Insight
Alongside MZA’s reporting on the adoption of communications solutions and services we also provide insight on the evolution of the endpoints and communications devices market. Despite proliferation of mobile and desktop clients, the market for communications endpoints remains significant and MZA’s analysis on this area provides insight and analysis on the current and future demand for these devices, segmented by type, technology and geography. Analysis is provided for 3 historic years and 5 forecast years on the evolution of the installed base, market, pricing and market value.
This includes analysis on the following specific areas:
- Proprietary (analogue, digital and IP) telephones and conference phones deployed alongside both premises based and cloud communications platforms and services
- Non-proprietary SIP telephones and conference phones deployed alongside communications platforms and services
- Multi-cellular Mobility solutions (On Site Voice Mobility) encompassing DECT, VoWLAN, PHS and “Other Digital Technologies”
- Videoconferencing endpoints (covered within our UC Applications analysis)
These services evaluate the evolving market for communications devices and solutions addressing the premise based and cloud based markets. The services segment the market by technology and geography in addition to providing vendor market shares. The analysis shows the shift between the technologies and the dominant vendors within each technology type.
Our reporting is broken down by geographic region.
Deliverables for our Communications Devices product include:
- Excel spreadsheet and pivot table analysis
- Supporting powerpoint analysis outlining key market trends and research findings
- Access to MZA Enquiry Service
- Web briefings from analysts on research findings
To learn more about our Communications Devices analysis, or for pricing information, please contact us.
Unified Communications Applications
You may also be interested in our Unified Communications Applications analysis. UC applications offer the opportunity to integrate newer forms of communications methods (such as IM, email and conferencing) within existing and new telephony deployments. Analysis is provided for 3 historic and 5 forecast years.