Call Control : Communications Platforms Analysis and Insight
Call Control is the new name for MZA’s analysis of the communications platforms (frequently referred to as PBX/IP PBX) analysis. You may also be interested in our Hosted/Cloud Telephony Services analysis.MZA’s Call Control analysis provides a valuable insight into past and future trends for the Call Control platforms market (PBX/IP PBX solutions) globally, by region and by country. The analysis service provides on-going tracking of vendor and market development for all key regions and countries, segmented by size of deployment and technology. In addition it provides Forecast updates which give longer term analysis for 3 historic years and 5 forecast years of key aspects of the market including user base, market, pricing and market value development. Detailed analysis is provided at a global, regional and country level with 50 countries covered.
The analysis includes Call Control/PBX solutions deployed in a premise based, single instance or multi-instance cloud environment. Multi-Tenant solutions are covered within our Hosted/Cloud Business Telephony Analysis services. Further insight on adoption of cloud based communications services by technology and size of deployment is provided in MZA’s Hosted/Cloud Business Telephony analysis service.
Topics of analysis include:
- Ex-Supplier and End User pricing
- Installed base development
- Distribution channel dynamics and shares
- Market size development by size segment, IP v TDM
- Market value development – core equipment v devices v services
- Vendor market shares
Hosted/Cloud Telephony Services
In addition to our Call Control analysis service, MZA has an additional focused Hosted/Cloud Telephony service which details the ongoing development of new deployment methods for call control solutions – including both public and private cloud deployments.
Segments analysed include:
- TDM v IP Technology
- Size of deployment (7 size segments evaluated from micro to SME to large enterprise)
- Core licenses v devices
- Hardware/software value vs services value
Our analysis is broken-down by geographic region. For further information click here.
- Excel spreadsheet and pivot table analysis
- Supporting powerpoint analysis
- Access to MZA Enquiry Service
- Provision of analyst briefings on core research findings
For further information, or for price quotations, please contact us.